Shabby Background

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Still trying...

Well I have been trying to use my own designed template in here... but alas I do not know enough about it all to try it just yet... But I will get there one day...LOL

Yeah it rained and we now have three quarters of a tank of lovely clean drinking water... yahoo.... that is a load off our minds..... I am washing today so rest assured it will rain again....

Still getting all the pics onto my new website. I can't wait to be able to share that with you all...

And Angels website should be up and running pretty soon as well.....

I have been doing some more pixeling.. oh I love doing that..... having a ball I am.

Today I hope to get some stitcheries drawn to fabric as well... I have lots of ideas for new ones so will also have to sit a draw them up as well.

Well if I am to get anything achieved today I had best get to it...

I will leave you with one of my new pixels....


No comments: