Shabby Background

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Project that will be in The Rusty Tin Roof online US Magazine soon.

This is a little scrap basket that I made.. well from scraps really. It is to sit beside your sewing machine or when you are hand sewing to collect all of your scraps in. Don't you just love the ric rac... it looks like a row of chickens running. I found the ric rac idea on Pinterest and thought..... I so want to do that on something...LOL 
I had so much fun making the basket that I got carried away and made quite a few of them in different colours. I still have to embellish the last 5 or so. The rest I have sold, so I cannot get photos of them. The remaining ones I will photograph as soon as I get them gussied up.

I really am going now. Hoping that after lunch, if it is fine, so hubby and I will get to go on a photo shoot and see what we can manage to capture. 



No comments: