Shabby Background

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some new finishes and almost finished...

I have just finished these two mug rugs. I am very happy with the way they have turned out.


This one will go on the front of a plastic bag holder that I will make from a T Towel.....


This is a sneak peek at the second last block in my Teddy Swag BOM that I am running on my blog with Jan Knight.... It will be posted later this week.


I am working on more stitcheries and will be back soon with more finishes...

Have Fun.....




2 comments:

Hannah's PinKeep said...

Very beautiful work! There is something so satisfying about needlework. :-) It's been my primary passion for most of my 51 years. Enjoy! Best wishes to you and yours, Jodi, Hannah's PinKeep

marina said...

your mug rugs look great, love the gum blossoms.