Shabby Background

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sorry I have been MIA for quite awhile.......

Many things have happened...... Hubby had a pre heart attack... just as darn scary as a full blown one I can tell you. One artery was blocked 95% and the second one was blocke 80%. He now has two stents in  and is on the mend. Though he isn't back to where he was before, but he will get there. We are going to exercise classes twice a week and do sessions at home on the other days. He has to go to Cardio Rehab so I tag along as well...... and I am starting to feel a lot better... so it is certainly doing me a lot of good. I can now lift the wheelchair into the back of the station wagon no worries... LOL

One of our daughters has had her baby .. a gorgeous baby boy named Xavier Vincent Clarke... Xavier weighed in at 7 lb 6 ozs  3355 grams... He as 50.5 cm long.

What do you all think.... This is Xavier at 4 days old.......
He is one gorgeous little man........

I am getting back into carfting again... it has been a long time since I have done any serious crafting.... but I am slowly getting back into it all again.....

My friend Jan Knight and I have decided to have a combined blog as well as our individual ones.


Click on the piture and hopefully it will take you to the new blog. Our first post will be on Wednesday, bo make sure you pop on over and have a look.

I have released a few new patterns...

This is Annie and Choooky.....


This is Bella Bunny.....


These are Lily & Lucas....


And my Favourites... T Cup Raggedies.....


I also released this pattern.....


All patterns are $10 AUD for a hard copy...plus postage and    $7  AUD for an e pattern.

Aussie orders can be paid via direct deposit or Pay Pal if you wish to use your credit card and all overseas orders are to be through Pay Pal.......


I will be on here regulary so I hope you all stayed tuned........
Happy crafting.....


2 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh Cath... sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he is definitely on the mend now and stays that way! Xavier is just the cutest, most gorgeous little baby I've seen!!! What a beautiful photo. Congratulations!!!

Heather said...

Hi Cath, your bunnies and tea cup raggedies are adorable!