Shabby Background

Friday, July 29, 2011

Finally I am crafting again......

I did manage to make a couple of dolls the other week... but unfortunately I was unable to get pics as I had to rush them off to my sister so she could close her suitcase for her trip to the USA......
But I am makng 2 small dolls now... not much to look at ..but they will be little cuties.....

Plus I am also working on a few other things. I am making the bag usng the freebee Raggedy stitchery that we gave away on our Bits & Bobs blog.... Plus I am also working on a couple of secret projects as well......... one is a Teddy BOM... it will be very cute......


Our cute little Xavier last week......

He sure is checking his Mum out.....

Well I am to finish my little cuties ... Happy crafting everyone.....

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

So cute.such concentration too. Hugs Valery Anne.