Shabby Background

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged......

I've Been TAGGED


Thanks Khris .......... Sew Prim Khris

THE RULES:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

So here are 7 things about me...

1... I have 5 children and all their names start with the letter L.

Leigh..... Luke..... Louella..... Lacey.. and.. Louise.

2... Love vampire shows and I am mad...Moolight dissappeared without a word off TV......

3... I love to draw and paint. Raggedies are my favourites. Even love to draw on the computer. Do all my own pixels.

4... I am right into webdesign and I am setting up my third website for a customer .....

5... Love my new super duper computer and keeping in touch with all my on line friends......

6... I and 2 friends own and opperate a pattern company called Angels in Disguise... we make doll, stitchery and patchwork patterns.

7... Our house has become a child free zone after 36 years and I am doing the happy dance... Love them all, but I am loving this peace and quiet too...LOL

I am now tagging...... Lissa.... Karen..... Eefje..... Elke..... KA...... Marian.... Pennie

No comments: