Shabby Background

Monday, February 4, 2008

Back Online.....


Well here I am again... new computer is all set up and working well... I just love my new monitor.. 24" huge.. I feel like I am in the front row at the cinema... Love it... love it.. love it...LOL 500 gig hard drive and 2 gig RAM, a memory which also has it's own 256 dedicated RAM... I feel like I can fly at the moment...LOL




The final child has left the nest... kidfree zone after 36 years.... woo hoo...LOL I am in the process of setting up a sewing room in Louise's old bedroom... My currant sewing room has been overrun with supplies....




Raggedy Club:


I am also launching a new Raggedy Club... All Raggedy lovers will want to be in this one... $10 a month and you will receive at least 8 Raggedy drawings... You can stitch them, appliqué them or even use the designs for folk art. One drawing each month will go towards making a nice Raggedy wall hanging. I will tell you which one it is to be each month. And when necessary I will also tell you what size patchwork you willl need to make to go with the blocks.... A real surprise as none will be alike... You do what ever patchwork your heart desires as long as it fits the sizes that I give to you. I will tell you what gets joined to what to make the wall hanging... So this will really be a mystery quilt and a lot of fun.




I will also give you some little patterns to use some of the designs on. And I will be giving away a free prize each month to one of the lucky menbers. Plus there will also be Raggedy bookmarks and note paper etc that you will be able to down load and use as well.... so if you like Raggedies.. then this is the club for you.. Just e mail me at cathron@bc.wbs.net.au and join up.. I will then tell you how to make payment.




This is a sample of what you can expect.....


Hope to see you in the Raggedy Club....

Cath Ü



1 comment:

Sharon-NZ said...

looking good cath, skity pants re the new puter LOL........ blog looks great