Shabby Background

Friday, June 13, 2008

Back from the Sydney Trade Show.

It was a very good show, but oh so good to be back home again. As usual bought way too much and we were there to sell...LOL. Had to come home on the plane with fabric and some of my underwear in my handbag.


We also had to leave most of our dolls with two shops and they are using them at the Retail show that is on at the moment as samples. Also had to loan a few wallhangings to another shop so they can have them on display for awhile... Had to do this to fit the fabric in our bags that we bought...


My heart is always on my mouth as the plane is taking off.. will we make it as I know darn well most of the hand luggage is way over weight...

I promise I will up date the blog in the next few days...



Here are some fabric stars that I have folded up ready to sell... Go to my website and check out the nine I have made. Three fat quartes, a meter of bias and one of my hand painted wooden buttons.






No comments: